Monday, June 29, 2009

Housekeeping

I'm doing some housekeeping around the joint so don't get frightened if things get weird.

One item that I've needed to address for a while was the Georgia Voices feed over to your right. It's not only working again but it's updated to include some new joints you may have missed. Be sure to scan the latest headlines and show them some love.

As usual, if you've got a joint that I've missed and you think it should be listed, shoot me an email or leave a comment.

UPDATE: I know you're seeing some weird margin things. I've discovered a bug in AdSense and am having a helluva time sorting it out. I don't really care about AdSense but once I start gnawing a bone, I have a hard time letting go.

2 comments:

rptrcub said...

Thx for listing me, Grifty.

Icarus said...

If?