Saturday, June 24, 2006

5000

Sometime today, this little experiment will pass 5000 hits. I know in relative terms it's a small number but it turns me on.

So this is a good time to say thanks to all who have contributed, linked and liquored me up.

Particularly Being Amber Rhea, Edward Copeland, Georgia Politics Unfiltered, Blog For Democracy, Going Through The Motions, Gun Toting Liberal, The Moderate Voice, Peach Pundit, Radical Georgia Moderate, The Reaction,The Impolitic, Shakespeare's Sister and especially the crazies at Reality Sucks and the blackout researchers at Carp Circles.

It's been a lot of fun. Let's have some more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats grift. You can add me to your list of fans as soon as I recover enough from my little health crisis to work on the template.

griftdrift said...

Thanks Libby. and you get better now, ya hear?

Anonymous said...

Woot! Woot!

Edward Copeland said...

Congratulations Grift -- and thanks for giving me a lift when I was ready to toss this all away. I was amazed how fast I was able to build up my sites, so I bet with a little aggressive marketing you could do the same for yours as well.