Monday, June 26, 2006

Intermittent griftdrift

I picked up a nasty head cold over the weekend, so right now I am hopped up on cold medicine. This could lead to infrequent but potentially bizarre posting. In the meantime, check out some of my faves.

Shakespeare's Sister is usually having some naughty fun.

The Moderate Voice will get you caught up on the news.

Josh R has a fascinating article about Michael Douglas.

Georgia Podcast Network has some great audio downloads.


Maybe in little while I will tell you about my bizarre fever dreams. One had griftdrift at the altar. YEGODS. What a nightmare!

2 comments:

Sara said...

:( Sorry we made you sick!

Button Gwinnett said...

Lay off the drugs! You're from south Georgia. I'm sure your grandma can teach you a home remedy. ;-)

Hope you feel better........