Monday, September 17, 2007

Drifting

Things I noticed in my usual morning travels around the Georgia blogosphere.

Amani is pretty much the only local covering the travesty of the Jena 6. If you go nowhere else today make sure you stop by and watch his amazing on the ground footage.

Was it a typo? Or something more? The AJC reports on Democratic Senate candidates fundraising and misses Dale Cardwell's total by a cool $400k. Consistently under-publicized Rand Knight sees boogers in the bushes. Jmac sees sloppiness at the printing press.

Travis Fain has a fascinating interview with Republican economic darling Arthur Laffer. His praise of California's Prop 13 is interesting as I remember it being a short term disaster. I probably need to do a little more research into moment in history as I was pretty young and stupid at the time.

And finally, I once watched Hannah Montana. I didn't get it. What a drag it is getting old.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

You must be a big Billy Rae Cyrus fan if you tuned in to Hannah Montana. :-)

The rest of us have the soundtrack memorized courtesy our tween-age children.

Grayson: Atlanta, GA said...

FYI... Amani departs Atlanta tonight for LA to report from the scene on the Jena 6. For HDNews. (High Def. Channel news)