Monday, June 05, 2006

Welcome To Charleston, WV!



Actually that's about 30 miles south of Charleston but I liked the picture.

1000 miles later and I enter another Charleston.

Today was a tough drive. Over 400 miles, much of it through the Appalachians. I discovered that I am not a fan of mountain driving. Steering a relatively small car down steep winding grades surrounded by big trucks is funner than any roller coaster.

Now I am off for a little dinner and then back for a little politics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly you need a motorcycle. That, if anything, will make you a huge fan of mountain driving. You let me know when you want to take a spin.

Anonymous said...

So I couldn't see any of yer pictures at wirk so I had to wait to get home to see them. I just wish I could be out there on the road enjoying it like you r