Friday, July 28, 2006

Don't Act, Don't Tell

Let's see. I'm a 38 year old single guy who was a theater major and used to be a designer. Oh and yes, I have done some community theater.

Among other questions posed to him by an Army investigator attempting to
confirm his gayness, Sgt. Bleu Copas of the 82nd Airborne Division says he was
asked if he was involved in community theater. TPMuckraker

Good thing I am way over draft age because if were to even step foot into an induction center, I would probably cause our military's medieval level gaydar to shut the whole freakin place down.

Oh, I've also seen a few Judy Garland movies, had a gay roommate and occasionally listen to Abba. Oddly, I still like girls. NTTAWWI.

Idiots.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Don't forget your obsession with Project Runway. Though you could use pictures of your apartment and wardrobe as exculpatory evidence...

griftdrift said...

Lawyers.

Sara said...

OK, but am I wrong?

Anonymous said...

Have you ever used the word "FABULOUS!" in a sentence?

Button Gwinnett said...

AND you like Kathy Griffin! ;-)

griftdrift said...

I do watch a lot of Bravo...

Okay the case is getting a little too convincing.

And I have never said fabulous.

Although I may have said faboo once.

ONCE.