Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Rollin! Rollin! Rollin!

I've updated the blogrolls.

Now the Georgia and Florida blogs are on top. Support your local troops, you know!

The rest are next and are in alphabetical order (with one notable exception).

Don't forget Blogs on Film wayyyyyy at the bottom. Two of the best film / entertainment blogs on the net. (Don't think I'm not giving you the love, Ed and Matt. Think of it as an "and..." in the credits. Big stars have to be first or last!)

If'n you want you blog added either email me or drop a comment. I have few rules on linking so you are almost guaranteed entry on the roll.


Okay, now I'm tired. Time for some Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D-List.

Edited to add: I forgot two very important things.

I don't endorse the views of anyone linked in the blogroll. The only time I endorse a point of view I specfically say it in a post. I read about 125 blogs a day including all of these. I read people I agree with and people frankly I can't stand. You just have to be interesting (or weird) enough to intrigue me. Which leads me to...

Time for a plug. To manage all these blogs I use one of the best little net tools invented. Bloglines. If you read blogs and you ain't usin' it, you crazy. Create an account, download the little notifier and go to town.

There. Now I swear that's all until either later tonight or in the morning.

1 comment:

Sara said...

If they're the "...and" then what the hell is the Carp category? Feeling very unloved right now.