Monday, August 28, 2006

John Barrow Walks The Line

John Barrow (D-Ga) is in a tough race. He represents a swing district with quite a few military fold. Which makes this statement very interesting.


"There have been incredible mistakes, but I think our focus needs to be on
getting the Iraqis in a position where they can take care of themselves."

Subtlly attacking Bush while saying we should not withdraw. Good answer. Did a political consultant earn a bonus today? Probably should have.


Via Cracker Squire

P.S. I also just noticed that while playing with my page today I inadvertently copied Cracker Squires template. I think I will leave it as us South Georgia boys have to stick together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You copied Meddies' template, ya big lug! Now I can't read your blog without thinking "girl."

Sara said...

Well, that's probably all it's going to take to get him to change it. *snicker*