Eddieonfilm is running an email poll to determine the worst Best Picture winners of all time. Instructions and the list of all the Best Picture winners can be found here.
griftdrift's submitted worst top ten:
10. Oliver! (Okay, I just hate musicals in general)
9. Million Dollar Baby (Just for the gross scene with the welfare mom)
8. The Sound Of Music (Musical again)
7. Out of Africa ( I can't believe I liked this when I was younger)
6. Rain Man (Oooo I'm going to get some bad email over that one )
5. Chariots of Fire (Dudes running in the surf. yikes)
4. Forrest Gump (Great soundtracks but millions of yuppies got some more unneeded self-importance)
3. Midnight Cowboy (very overrated)
2. The Greatest Show On Earth (Ye gods, a circus film)
1. Ordinary People (Beating Raging Bull is the biggest injustice in Oscar history)
Tip on the hat to Michael Sticking at The Reaction for spotting this.