Friday, March 31, 2006

New Blog Links

I've subdivided the blog links! Somewhere a land developer's ears just perked up at the thought of razing the landscape and throwing up McMansions!

Newly added to the Political subdivision:

Austin Centrist
Bull Moose
Georgia Unfiltered

Also in the new Blogs on Film section, two excellent entertainment industry blogs I recently discovered:

The House Next Door
Eddie On Film


Whew! I was always told that the blogosphere was overwhelming but never really realized it until I started forming my own blogroll.

Seriously, these are some fine blogs and along with the ones already on my blogroll have comprehensive blogrolls of there own. Ones that far outweigh my own at the moment. Give them a visit, follow their links and see what interesting places you land.

No comments: