Nothing is going on. Well there's the fruforal over Rush Limbaugh picking on sick people but other than that not much is happening.
I've resorted to comtemplating in a taoist manner my love of egg noodles.
So I give you the It's Good To Be Dead List.
Last Year's "Earnings" For The Following People:
1. Kurt Cobain, $50 million
2. Elvis Presley, $42 million
3. Charles Schulz (Peanuts creator), $35 million
4. John Lennon, $24 million
5. Albert Einstein, $20 million
6. Andy Warhol, $19 million
7. Theodor Geisel (Dr. Seuss), $10 million
8. Ray Charles, $10 million
9. Marilyn Monroe, $8 million
10. Johnny Cash, $8 million
11. J.R.R. Tolkien (Lord of the Rings author), $7 million
12. George Harrison (Beatles member), $7 million
13. Bob Marley (rasta rocker), $7 million
Is anyone else shocked that Kurt Cobain is number one? Not to knock ol' dead Kurt, I was a big fan, but really? How are they making that much money? Are there a billion "authorized" compilations out there that I don't know about? Is Courtney just rolling naked on piles of money?
Can someone please do something? Life is not just getting weird, it's on shrooms.