Monday, February 12, 2007

Done. Absolutely Effin Done.


On February 23rd, John McCain will speak at the creationist Discovery Institute.

Any shred of a thought of my supporting this "maverick" is now gone. I will do everything within my power, including my editorial decisions on this blog, to ensure McCain never gets close to the Oval Office. Biased? Not objective? You bet your ass. As Rusty once said, your running a blog not a democracy. So you run my future posts on McCain through whatever sensey thought filter you want. The sonofabitch is on my list and he will not be removed.

7 comments:

Jen said...

So he moved from On Notice to Dead To Me?

griftdrift said...

Yep. Pretty much.

Pokerista said...

He's a sleaze. It's probably for the best that we find out when we still have a chance to stop him. I'm ashamed to have given him money in 2000.

rusty said...

Agreed, though he's been dead to me since that awkward hug with Dear Leader during the 2004 campaign.

Anonymous said...

This Arizona boy rendered his garments years ago. And I never got to vote against him for the Senate, because he won the seat in 1986 (I was 16) and ran again in 1992 (already in Georgia casting a futile vote for Wyche Fowler). And in 1992 Evan Mecham was running against McCain, so I missed out on that fun.

Grayson: Atlanta, GA said...

"There's always tomorrow/Rudy for (R) dreams to come true."

Fearless Leader said...

And the week before visiting with the Creationists, McCain'll be feted by Falwell.