Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Some Local Perspective On The HPV Bill


My friend Wilson Smith once asked me, "can these blogs influence legislation?" I answered yes but was hard pressed to provide examples. I told Wilson that sometimes its more important to make sure there's a conversation going on outside the granite halls of the capitol. If enough people talk, the legislators will inevitably listen.

Hey Wilson? People are talking.

Nicki takes a practical turn.

Who says Peach Pundit won't take on Republicans? Unfortunately, dealing with medical issues can be emotional and get personal.
Jason Pye. Also calling out Republicans who fall into the nanny state trap.

And finally if you scroll down a ways, you will find what I believe is the best discussion yet had on DttG.

So people are talking. Will the pork slingers on the hill listen?

No comments: