Friday, February 09, 2007

Three Thoughts On The Blogger Scandal

So John Edwards hired some bloggers to perform outreach and then was shocked, SHOCKED these gals may have used some inflammatory language. Including cussing!

First thought. Right wing bloggerati? He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind.

Second thought. I agree with Sara. Why the hell are campaigns hiring bloggers? I will skip past the why the hell aren't they giving at least a casual vetting of bloggers question for a second. But hiring bloggers? Hey! Where can I sign up for one of these wheelbarrows full of cash? Oh wait a minute. I say bad words, tell people exactly what I think about them and pretty much piss off everybody in sight. Guess that's why I'm still poor.

Final thought. Apparently this little "scandal" was all the rage of the internet crowd over the last few days. And because I was in the country I missed it all. Gawsh, Wally. I guess being "wired" in just ain't all it's crack up to be.

3 comments:

Grayson: Atlanta, GA said...

Sold us down the river too, eh? Just like Sara...

griftdrift said...

Can't talk now. Too busy watching Anna Nicole on CNN.

North Georgia Democrats said...

Just when we need a few cussing, straight talking bloggers, we get sold down the river for PC bloggers by the GOP?

If you want a name as a blogger, which might get you a job, post your favorite Anna Nicole Picture.