Monday, February 26, 2007

Plundering The Archives

I've been rooting around in my archives. Here are some things you might have missed the first time.

Hey, Sonny. About that whole Peach Care mess. You know? The huge budget shortfall? What the hell happened to that BILLION dollar surplus?

Remeber when Porter Goss resigned? And many thought it had something to do with hookers?

Some naval history you may not know.

My favorite Katherine Harris picture.

Mark Halperin is a jackass.

Last week, PaulaG from Blog For Democracy asked me why I'm not a Democrat. Well, this list probably will make progressives skin crawl.


Oh. And don't forget. Oscars tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grift - can you expand a little on those "disagree" answers? cause ic an imagine lots of progressives disagreeing, but for progressive reasons, ya know?

paulag