Sunday, March 18, 2007

Something New

You may notice a new feature over to the left titled "Georgia Voices". This is a blog widget a friend and I are developing. I am conducting the initial beta test myself so you may experience some funky things over the next few days. Right now occasionally you will get an IE cannot load error. Simply hit refresh and the blog should load.

Eventually once we are satisfied the widget and it's accompanying user interface are stable both will be available for all. Look for that announcement in the near future!

4 comments:

MelGX said...

Love it, love it, love it. All is well in FireFox on Mac!

Anonymous said...

Looks great James. Thanks for inclusion. I enjoyed the trip to Atlantic City and back.

Fearless Leader said...

Neato. Thanks, man.

Mike said...

hey man I love the new bills widget but can anybody explain hr536 to me it seems to go against rowe vs wade