Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Quick And Dirty Voter Guide

Runoff today.

SENATE - Vote Martin. At least he's for individual privacy.

PSC - Vote Powell. Despite certain obnoxious football ravings of his progeny (almost cost him my vote), he's reasonable on energy policy and does not have a long history of canoodling with certain companies containing the initials GP.

COURT OF APPEALS - Vote Doyle. She all but told the Georgia Christian Alliance (all theocracy! all the time!) to stick their questionnaire where the sun don't shine. That tickles me a bit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may be a breach of blog commenting etiquette, but may I recommend that those in DeKalb County consider voting for Johnny Mason for state court judge today? He is a great lawywer and a wonderful person.

Amber Rhea said...

Done, done, and done!

Word verification: exprats. Heh.

Unknown said...

Seems that I have been purged from the rolls.

WHO DO I SUE?!!! hahahaha

rptrcub said...

Your blog feed ain't coming in on my RSS reader, for some reason.

rptrcub said...

Well, it seems as if the angry straight white Palin-boner vote came through for Chambliss.