Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Final Thoughts

Democrats.

Throw better parties!

You are supposed to be the fun people! The we don't care how often we lose, where's the booze party!

Manuels. Alledged cerebral cortex of Atlanta Democrats, other than a drive by take out order flash of Tom Houck and few personal friends? Nothing.

It was a good time but COME ON PEOPLE!

Scott Holcomb's party at Twains?

Worse than nothing!

I know your wife is pregnant and you were getting pasted but COME ON! By 10:30 nothing on the TV by the Braves and the usual regulars I know! Nary a party person in site!

I look forward to many invitations to the behind the scene orgies in the fall election to make it up to griftdrift.


In the meantime, there were some primaries today and you should visit all the major sites to find results. In the meantime, I am drinking one more beer, going to bed and in the morning, maybe, just maybe, I will have something else to say.

No comments: