Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Less Than A Week Until The Primaries

We are less than a week until the primaries here in Georgia. I'm headed south today. I will sit in the humid south Georgia air, take long drags off of cancer sticks, drink moonshine and ponder my endorsements. I bet the Cox / Taylor / Reed / Cagle camps are just about on pins and needles.

In the meantime, looking ahead to November, I present you with the Libertarian candidates in Georgia.

Due to the some of the most restrictive qualifying laws in the nation, if you aren't a Dem or a Pub in Georgia you just about ain't getting on the the ballot. Under these draconian conditions, the Georgia Lib party do an admirable job qualifying folks. They are like the little engine that could and are worth a look.

If nothing else, everyone should have plenty of options.

No comments: