Tuesday, July 31, 2007

In The Land Of No Internets

I've made a tactical mistake. I decided to spend a few days visiting my brother's new place in Florida and completely forgot he built it so far back in the woods there is likely no hope for internets for a generation. So things will remain sketchy for the next few days.

In the meantime some screeds from others for your pleasure.

I haven't written much about the Michael Vick saga. It's all too awful. But Spacey sums up my feelings very well.

Paul Broun's first vote? To stop prosecution of those who use medical marijuna. Lawdy!

The baseball debate with Jmac continues.

Poor Jim Galloway. This morning, he must feel like the teacher who said "Lake Titicaca" in front of a group of third graders.

More later as I find hot spots.

No comments: