Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Cynthia In A Suing Mood

It's just been too, too long since we had a Cynthia McKinney story here on the front page. When she's not seeking to lead the Green Party to the promised land, the former 4th District representative is busy keeping the law profession from certain bankruptcy.
Former U.S. Rep. Cynthia McKinney has filed a lawsuit against The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, claiming the paper libeled her in at least two editorials and a news article. ~from Editor & Publisher

Lawdy, after all the things I said last year, maybe I should be worried too. I don't know what scares me more. A libel suit or her knife wielding daddy.

h/t: Lazermike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are a lot more fun details at http://www.atlantaprogressivenews.com/news/0202.html.

I don't know which made-up term of art I like more: "technically true" or "libel by omission."

Anonymous said...

You just made her list, pal