Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Not Fans Of MoveOn

Everyone on the left are just pawns of rich advocacy groups like MoveOn.org, right?
I'm less inclined than ever to believe that these MoveOn efforts really help us. We've pretty firmly established that we Democrats can't act unilaterally in Congress any more than the U.S. has been able to act unilaterally in Iraq, but PFAW, MoveOn, and the other Angry Benson groups don't seem to have figured that out yet.

And in the comments.
I hate MoveOn. That is all.

So much for the massive left wing behemoth intent on ruining us all.

2 comments:

Amber Rhea said...

I hate MoveOn, too. I've never been a fan of those big, partisan-electoral-politics-focused PACs, thought.

MTHEORY said...

I know what an angry pirate is, but what's an "Angry Benson?"