Thursday, April 06, 2006

McKinney! It Ain't Over Til It's Over!

God bless you, Rep. McKinney! I've completely come around. You are the best thing since sliced bread. So much chaos is so little time. That's talent. I mean that's some mad skillz!

Let's start with Georgia Unfiltered having an UNCONFIRMED tip that Dekalb County CEO Vernon Jones is going to throw his hat in the ring for the 4th. Possibly as a Republican! Now that's an election I want to see! Jones is a known publicity hound so this could be a joke or a trial ballon. But we can only hope. Run Vernon run!

Enough of that. Let's get to the REALLY good stuff!

Peach Pundit posted about an hour ago that a credible tipster heard that not only had Rep. McKinney hired a local deputy as a bodyguard but the deputy had already shoved someone! Turns out not only is it true but WSB-TV has video!

Deputy: "I'm gonna put your ass in jail the next time you push me!"

A picture's worth a thousand words!

Seriously. You can't make this stuff up!

1 comment:

griftdrift said...

Okay, I talked to a few people and I agree. That reporter was an ass and got what he deserved. He might have deserved even a little worse.

I just can't resist the ongoing weirdness of the whole thing.